I agree with moving the tests out of the flaky test group.
I just checking some new PRs

https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/17195
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/17201
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/17193
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/17204

The `Pulsar CI / CI - Unit - Brokers - Flaky` looks more stable than other
groups such as

`Pulsar CI / CI - System - Pulsar Connectors - Thread`
`Pulsar CI / CI - Unit - Brokers - Broker Group 2`
`Pulsar CI / CI - Unit - Brokers - Broker Group 1`

It looks like we can change the test group for now and make it required.
To a new test group, or move them to `Pulsar CI / CI - Unit - Brokers - * `

Thanks,
Penghui