GitHub user abcMH1966 added a comment to the discussion: I encountered a port
error when using pulsar to integrate etcd

> [This PR](https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/16309) had resolve pulsar
> working with etcd cluster and seems like have not any release version of
> pulsar include it. and i have build a version of pulsar from master, could
> you try it? `docker pull ghcr.io/pulsar-sigs/pulsar:2022-08-23` or `docker
> pull lypgcs/pulsar:2022-08-23`

**something goes wrong:**
Error: LinkageError occurred while loading main class
org.apache.pulsar.PulsarClusterMetadataSetup
        java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
org/apache/pulsar/PulsarClusterMetadataSetup has been compiled by a more recent
version of the Java Runtime (class file version 61.0), this version of the Java
Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 55.0

Can you tell me what's your jdk version?

GitHub link:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/discussions/17240#discussioncomment-3465565

----
This is an automatically sent email for dev@pulsar.apache.org.