Hi Yunze,

Thanks for updating the workflow!

~~~~~~~~~~

Hi all,

For the release process, we've updated the doc-related workflow [1] since
we changed the doc maintenance strategy [2].

TL;DR
Breaking change:
For release managers: from 2.8.x, you do not need to generate
an independent doc set for each release.

[1] Workflow changes:

- For doc contributors:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-1uJyd1k9_h56xiiVRVOnrLcCnTmg9n7SrHhNVNEEi4/edit#bookmark=id.q5m2r5pimdi6

- For release managers: