That's a good observation. We don't have data so we can't be sure about
that, but I think that it can be a possible cause of the recent congestion.

I opened an INFRA ticket - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-23679
(.asf.yaml file doesn't support this option)
I will come back to this thread when it's done

 Regards,
Nicolò Boschi