> Please provide data point its impact to CI stability.

If you take a look at https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/17382, it
changes pulsar-ci.yml to run commands for generating the codecov report.
I'm unsure of the impact of a new step, it may not affect too much since
there's already a runner take the whole job.

For the rest, I wrote:

> I read the output in your proposal as simply:
>> The report will serve as additional input for the reviewers. The requester
is expected to explain any significant negative impact.
> This works for me as a nonmandatory helper.

Feelings can be biased. No objection to the action.

Best,
tison.

Lin Zhao <lin.z...@streamnative.io.invalid> 于2022年9月10日周六 01:26写道: