The pulsar-client-reactive repository has been created.
I have added the first few commits as a starting point for the library.
The snapshot version of the library has been published to the Apache snapshots
repository.

Please fork and star this repository:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-reactive

Feedback and contributions are welcome!