GitHub user visortelle edited a comment on the discussion: Missing namespaces
metrics

@michaeljmarshall thank you for the reply.

I suspected that this is how it works. I just naively hoped that Pulsar Proxy
or something else can automagically 🪄 handle it for me.

Two more related questions:

- Is there a way to call a specific broker in the case of using Pulsar Proxy in
front of brokers? I would probably call each of them sequentially. Making a
single request to each of [100+
brokers](https://streamnative.io/blog/case/2022-08-18-client-optimization-how-tencent-maintains-apache-pulsar-clusters-with-over-100-billion-messages-daily/)
 once in 15 sec doesn't seem to me like a big deal.

- Let's say there is a single bundle of 4 bundles, assigned to a specific
broker and I'm making a `.brokerStats()` call to this broker. Will I get "all"
metrics for this namespace or only a "part" for the assigned bundle? Let's say,
the sum of "msg in rate" for all topics in the namespace is 100 msgs/sec. Will
I get a 100 or lower number?

GitHub link:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/discussions/17656#discussioncomment-3672889

----