+1  Add a subscription name naming rule, for example: can only contain
these characters "a-zA-Z_0-9" or "-=:.%".

I think the subscription name should not contain special characters. It
should keep the same naming rule with the topic.

lordcheng10 <lordcheng1...@gmail.com> 于2022年10月1日周六 11:12写道:

--
Best
Jiaqi Shen (Gleiphir2769)