Hi Pulsar Community,

Here are the notes from the community meeting two weeks ago. It was a
brief meeting.

Disclaimer: if something is misattributed or misrepresented, please
send a correction to this list.

Source google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19dXkVXeU2q_nHmkG8zURjKnYlvD96TbKf5KjYyASsOE

Thanks,
Michael

2022/09/29, (8:30 AM PST)
-   Attendees:
-   Matteo Merli
-   Nicolò Boschi
-   Michael Marshall
-   Ayman Khalil

-   Discussions/PIPs/PRs (Generally discussed in order they appear)

-   Nicolò: CI is broken right now, there is a PR to fix it, and it is
still making it through the CI before it can be merged.

-   Matteo: started moving the C++ code out of the build. There is
still more work, but once it is done, we can do the cut off. The code
is not yet removed. The new repo will have different commit hashes.
The history will be intact. We’ll make sure no commits get missed.