Hi Haiting
> Is it better to finish it first, and then remove this from the main repo?
I think we can remove it first because it is not a complete feature. Anyone
interested in working on it can find the code from the git history and migrate
it to another repo.

Ps: it looks like the current implementation has some limits, maybe another
contributor like to use a different way.

Please let me know if you have any concerns or if I am missing something.
Thanks a lot!

Best
Mattison