GitHub user sijie created a discussion: [functions][k8s] Store jobNamespace as
part of function metadata

*Motivation*

Currently, we don't store jobNamespace as part of function metadata. If the
broker restarts with a different job namespace, it will cause the function
statefulset not deleted in the original job namespace and a new statefulset is
created in the new job namespace.

In order to address the issue, we should consider adding the job namespace as
part of function metadata when the function is created. Eventually, we should
support updating the job namespace and handle the case the job namespace is
changed at the function worker side.

GitHub link: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/discussions/18848

----
This is an automatically sent email for dev@pulsar.apache.org.