GitHub user neapolis123 created a discussion: Questions about Registering Schema

Hi, I just wanted to ask about what internal state does the producer take after
failing to register the Schema because its incompatible( Line 592 in
ProducerImp ) . From what I have understood the state does not change but then
wouldn't be logical to just close the producer. Since going back to Ready state
will just result in a deadlock of an endless loop of trying to register the
schema.

I hope this is the right place to ask such a question.

GitHub link: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/discussions/18850

----
This is an automatically sent email for dev@pulsar.apache.org.