There's at least one very important PR that wasn't marked for 2.10.3 .
For performance, addressing https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/17273 is
crucial. The broker cache is currently partially broken in all released
versions of Pulsar until that fix is out.

I tagged it as 2.10.3 now. I tried to cherry-pick it, but it has a lot of merge
conflicts. The main reason for the merge conflict seems to be that fixes to
ManagedLedgerImpl file didn't get cherry-picked in the same order as the fixes
were made. Are there any volunteers to do the cherry-picking for 17273?

-Lari