> Users can only create a topic with it if the topic is partitioned

You mean to say, if the topic is partitioned, the word "partition" can not
appear in the submitted topic name, in the topic creation API?

4. Make `enableStrictTopicName=true` in the future.

I think this PIP should go close to this end to end, meaning the last step
being making it default true.
Otherwise, we end up having so many "feature flags"  turned off, it's hard
to navigate and improve Pulsar.

Other than that, I like this proposal.