-1

Upgrading the client is harder than upgrading the broker. Pulsar
usually acts as a service to serve many lines of business and only a
single team is responsible to maintain the server side. It would be
hard to push all the client sides to upgrade the JDK.

Instead of upgrading the minimum required JDK of the client, it's
better to open a separate project if you think the client with JDK 17
could bring significant performance and security improvements.

Thanks,
Yunze