Hi, Yunze

Seems that you didn't add your public key here [0]. There is an issue
when verifying the Pulsar C++ Client 3.1.2 released files:
```
➜  pulsar-archive gpg --verify apache-pulsar-client-cpp-3.1.2.tar.gz.asc
gpg: assuming signed data in 'apache-pulsar-client-cpp-3.1.2.tar.gz'
gpg: Signature made 三  2/ 8 16:05:49 2023 CST
gpg:                using RSA key 9FE9B4F8A2DFD44891CBA27442BB6AFB6CD26FA6
```

I think you need to upload your kesy to [1].

[0] https://archive.apache.org/dist/pulsar/KEYS
[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/pulsar/KEYS

BR,
Zike Yang