> 1. What is FIPS?

FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards) are a set of standards that
describe document processing, encryption algorithms and other information
technology standards for use within non-military government agencies and by
government contractors and vendors who work with the agencies.

> 2. Why is the FIPS version safer exactly?

FIPS standard is strict. When using the FIPS version, this is also very
strict and standard.

> 3. What is bouncycastle used exactly in Pulsar?

We use the bouncycastle as the TLS provider,  and used for the end-to-end
message encryption.

Thanks,
Zixuan

Asaf Mesika <asaf.mes...@gmail.com> 于2023年2月22日周三 21:23写道: