Hi Zhangjian,

We can share some progress on our side:

we have completed:

  *   Extracted the pulsar-admin-go library from the pulsarctl and moved it to
a separate repo under StreamNative (now it is private)
  *   Updated the project layout and rename some pkg names like the cli pkg

what we will do next:

  *   Add some pulsar-admin-go library documentation
  *   Setup some CI/CD infra configurations for the repo
  *   Then we will release the 0.1.0 and open source this repo

The release of the 0.1.0 and repo open-source we wanna make it in March and
will announce this to the community.

The timeline to donate this project to Apache is undecided now but we will
listen to the feedback from the community and donate it when most of us think
it's qualified and stable.

--

Best regards,

Eric Shen 沈�r昊