Hi Yunze,

Thanks for bringing this discussion.
I agree that there must be some step to remind everybody that a code
freeze is coming and that people should pay attention to their open
PRs if they want them included.
In a sense Zike's mail one week ago did this and was pretty clear on
what was going to happen. Nobody reacted to it with concern on their
open PR, so I guess there's no important one that can't wait for 3.1.
So I think we should go on with the code freeze as planned.
If anyone has a PR that they really want to see included and have real
motivation to not wait 3.1, please express it as soon as possible
here.
The StreamingDispatcher removal (or deprecation?) could well be one of
those PRs but it should be decided very quickly.
Also I want to remind that this release will already be a huge one
with features that have been merged into main in August and I think we
shouldn't add potential delays without care.

Thanks,
Christophe