> Do we expect that the bundles should have the same loads?

Yes.If the bundle load is similar, it will be easier to achieve a balanced
state during subsequent load balancing.
If the bundle loads are different or there are hot bundles, it will trigger
bundle split or unload.
Unload the hotspot bundle can easily make the Broker receiving it become a new
hotspot.
The example you gave is very ideal. In the actual production environment,
the load difference between bundles is very large,
and the existing load balancing algorithm is difficult to achieve balance.

> Can it be resolved by introducing the entry write/read rate to the bundle
> stats?

The implementation of ThresholdSheder needs to set the threshold.
Even if the read/write rate is added, the threshold also needs to be set.
It needs to be set according to different scenarios, which is very inconvenient
to use.

> Can we try to force-sync the load data of the brokers before performing the
> distribution of a large number of bundles?

After the bundle is assigned to new Broker, it needs to run for a period of
time to reflect the new load,
so mandatory reporting is not very useful.

> IMO, the proposal should clearly describe the Goal, like which problem will
> be resolved with this proposal.

I have re-added the Goal and the limit of this PIP in issue.
For me, if the community doesn't need my implementation,
it is fine to only plug-in the assignment algorithm.