Thanks Dianjing!

This is an activity worth attending based on my previous experience. As a
mentor for OSPP 2021 and 2022, I collaborated with some students and
@urfreespace to create fresh content experiences for Pulsar, such as
Introducing a Bot to Improve the Efficiency of Developing Docs [1] and
Automating Documentation Workflows.

I'll continue to apply to participate as a mentor this year to infuse more
new blood into our community with the project targeting improving content
and website. Will send the application to you later.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bQfZkSu5nG1tNycpmXXtUFn-Z5-h-uqHv6IXsCEySQ8/edit