I have one question about the ready-made applications under the Getting
Started section.
Should we consider putting the application's source code into another repo?
So that users can fork the repo to play the application and check how it
works.
Otherwise, users must follow the steps to build the application by
themselves.

But it's not a blocker for this proposal. It could be a separate discussion.

+1 (binding)
Penghui