Thanks for driving this discussion.

I agree to change the proposal discussion from issue and dev mail list
to PR. It will be easier to review and comment, especially for large
proposals.
I have two questions about this change.
- Some proposals contain images, and putting those images into Pulsar
main repo will make the git db large. What's more, some images can be
up to several MBs
- After merging one proposal, if we want to update the content, do we
need to discuss it in the dev mail list or just push one PR to update
it?

Thanks,
Hang

PengHui Li <peng...@apache.org> 于2023年5月8日周一 18:06写道: