Hi devs,

Recently, I have handled a large number of stale issues and noticed that
periodically notifying users that "the issue is stale" without any human
reaction can be a frustrating experience, e.g., ISSUE-13925[1].

Learning from the INFRA JIRA project experience, I propose we replace the
stale bot with a ping-pong workflow. That is -

ping - Labeling waiting-for-reviewer on issue created and commented by
non-committers
pong - Labeling waiting-for-user on issue responded by committers

Here is a demo implementation[2] you can refer to and you can try the
workflow in my fork[3].

Previous references -

* The triage guide[4]
* [DISCUSS] Does stale bot make value for you?[5]
* [COMMITTER ATTENTION] You can close stale issues as not planned [6]

Looking forward to your feedback :D

Best,
tison.

[1] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/13925