Fully understand.

How about a roadmap that primarily conveys general plans we see and agree
upon as a community?
Of course, it wouldn't contain any dates (not even years).

Maybe we can use that to reflect the "half-ness" / progress bar of certain
features that were left unfinished?

Here's an example from stuff I saw in recent years:

1. https://prometheus.io/docs/introduction/roadmap/

2. As this is brainstorming, there is also an option to do it on the GitHub
board, but I'm wondering whether it's good or bad.
https://github.com/thanos-io/thanos/projects/8

WDYT?