While, I visit tests/integration recently that it can be clear how to
factor out the testcontainers-based integration utils. Let me file an issue
to track the work so that we have more visibility about the progress and
hopefully a nudge to the target - of course separating those code is a good
idea.

Back to apache/pulsar-release, it seems the separation of connectors is
part of the prerequisite.

Best,
tison.

tison <wander4...@gmail.com> 于2023年6月28日周三 04:15写道: