Hi, Michael

I've got several questions and hope you can help answer.

Why not disable auto-creation for system topics? and then we can create it
before the broker start. which can avoid introduce complex meaning of
`allowAutoTopicCreationType` configuration.

Plus, why we chose the non-partitioned topic? maybe we can just create one
partition? because the non-partitioned topic can't scale by updating the
partition number.

Best,
Mattison