Hi team,

# New Doc | Broker Load Balancing

I am excited to share that the 1st release of our new documentation on
"Broker Load Balancing" is available!

The "Overview" section is now complete and available on the Pulsar website
[1].

Our goal with this fresh documentation set is to provide you with a
comprehensive and systematic understanding of the topic, ensuring a
seamless content experience.

Moving forward, we are entering the next phase of development, which
involves creating detailed "Concept" documents [2].

To give you an idea of what to expect, here are our plans:

- Broker Load Balancing | Information Architecture Map [3]
This document presents a high-level architecture overview, including how we
address content gaps and reconcile existing documentation.

- Broker Load Balancing | Doc Outline [4]
This document delves into the specifics of THE development plan, providing
purpose and context for each section.

Feel free to review them and offer any feedback you may have.
Your input is essential in ensuring that our documentation meets your needs
effectively.
Thank you!

# Ackowledgement

Additionally, I would like to extend my gratitude to @Demogorgon314 and
@heesung-sn, for your patient guidance and comprehensive technical inputs!
Your expertise has been invaluable in shaping the quality of our
documentation.

Lastly, I want to express my appreciation to @D-2-Ed, for your professional
writing suggestions.
Your advice has greatly enhanced the clarity and effectiveness of our
documentation.

Please find the links below for easy access:

[1] Broker Load Balancing | Overview:
https://pulsar.apache.org/docs/next/concepts-broker-load-balancing-overview/
[2] Broker Load Balancing | Concepts (WIP):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hkJpfZgTpRr8k39qNy6_82rGVQrJalVtmUl-OVW78fM/edit
[3] Broker Load Balancing | Information Architecture Map:
https://xmind.works/share/dzbyKsnS
[4] Broker Load Balancing | Doc Outline:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zshyn93XJp8Y-uvYLTnFCrcUWaHxeiTjPqdaUrR6zf0/edit

Yu