Hi -

I challenge the dev community about the state of building these branches 2.11,
3,0, and Master when you actually perform all of the unit tests. In the website
it seems that we always tell everyone to use `mvn clean install -DskipTests` we
do this because tests take too long and are flaky. We end up counting on GitHub
Workflows and must not cover all of the Unit Tests.

So, if you do `mvn clean install` on any of those three branches it is very
likely to fail and often in the pulsar-broker tests. What are we going to do
about this?

Also, pulsar.apache.org/contribute/setup-building should likely include a
discussion about installing docker,

Best,
Dave