Hi dev,
   There is a config in ServiceConfiguration called
`disableBrokerInterceptors` introduced by #8157
<https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/8157>, it looks to disable the
broker interceptor, but commented for using test only.  In actual, we judge
whether enable the interceptor by judging whether the broker is loaded into
the interceptors.Then in #10489
<https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/10489>, it kept the same
implementation.
   But #20422 <https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/20422> has changed the
behavior,  it judges whether enable the interceptor by
`disableBrokerInterceptors` and then it caused the issue mentioned in #20710
<https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/20710>.
   This config has a little confusing, so we need to discuss either
deleting it or using this config to judge the behavior of the interceptor.

Regards
Jiwei Guo (Tboy)