Hi Michael,

Thanks for writing the PIP for the connector secret issue.

One question I have is why not reusing the `context.getSecret()` method inside
connectors to get sensitive values.

In this way, no API/framework changes are needed and all we need to do is
update each connector to get the secret value with `context.getSecret()` first.
If nothing provided, then fall back to the plain text way.

What do you think?