Hi Heesung,

I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner.
The motivation and the solution look good to me.

I just want to leave some comments to make the proposal clear
for users and developers.

We should have a section to describe the values that will be added
by this proposal.

- Reduced the publish latency spike and e2e latency spike during the
reconnecting
- Mitigated bottleneck(lookup) of a large number of topics in a cluster

Maybe more, I can only think about the above two values.

For the proto changes, the client side can also use the HTTP lookup service.
We should also mention it in this proposal. Instead of adding four new
fields to
the CommandCloseProducer and CommandCloseConsumer, maybe adding a new
message BrokerIdentifier, or others is better.

There are two points we need to clarify in the proposal.

- If the client reconnects before the new owner takes ownership. If the
producer closed
  after the new broker took ownership, would it be a potential consistency
issue?
- If the owner changed again before the client reconnection. How did Pulsar
handle this case?
   As I understand, it's fine because the broker will check the ownership
again when handling
   producer and consumer creation. If it can be explained in the proposal,
it should be great
   for developers to understand it deeply.

Regards,
Penghui