+1(binding)

- The motivation looks good to me. The proposal will provide a real e2e
encryption solution for the WebSocket proxy
- The solution looks good to me. It will not introduce break changes and
will use public APIs as much as possible. And it will not introduce any
extra configuration. The API definition is clear and aligns with the
existing naming pattern.
- For the public API changes. We already have an encryptionKey field, but
it is key names, which not aligned with the existing definition of the
encryptionKey in the binary protocol. Instead of introducing a new one like
encryptionKeyValue, the proposal will use the existing one(encryptionKey)
and check the format on the server side. It's not so good, but better than
adding a new one to confuse users.
- The proposal quality looks good to me. It provides enough context about
what is the existing solution and what is the new solution. And provides a
comprehensive example to show what the new way looks like.

Regards,
Penghui