Hi,

I'm very happy to start the vote process for PIP-264.

PIP is located at https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/21080.

The PIP was at the discussion stage from April 27th (~4 months). I want to
express my sincere gratitude to Matteo, Hang and Larry for taking the time
to read through the *entire* PIP, validate the solution, and help me make
the PIP better. Also thank Penghui for bearing me with so many questions
and helping through the construction and validation of the solution.

I believe this PIP to be a cornerstone for the successful adoption of
Pulsar and the welfare of the  existing user base.

Thanks!

Asaf