Totally I'm +0 at the moment. I'm still wondering which issue you
really want to resolve. I left a comment
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/21271#issuecomment-1751899833.
Generally you can get latest value unless the producer is far quicker
than the reader. However, even with the refreshAsync() method, in the
future's callback, the data could still be updated.

>From my perspective, this proposal only makes sense when you can
guarantee there is no more data written to the topic when you call
methods of TableView. But if so, a simple `boolean hasReachedLatest()`
method could do the trick.

Thanks,
Yunze