Hi Asaf,

Yes, the visibility aspect is already solved by using warnings in the summary
view. Please check the example
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/actions/runs/6680066364?pr=21450 .

Job summaries could also be used, but they have less visibility in the summary
view, as you can see from the example. Job summaries are on placed on the
summary page after errors/warnings and build artifacts and when there are more
than a few summaries, each job summary will need to be explicitly expanded by
clicking "Load Summary" to view the content. That makes their visibility lower
than warnings.

Since this is a change in the build and isn't really intrusive, I think we
could get it merged and revisit it based on the experiences we get from the use
of it. I have been iterating on the solution while fixing a lot of the test
resource leaks in the last few weeks. Without support for detecting the
resource leaks, it's really hard to keep the test suite clean.

Looking forward to more reviews on https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/21450
. :)

-Lari