Dear Community,

We are thrilled to announce that Yubiao Feng https://github.com/poorbarcode has
been invited and has accepted the role of a member of the Apache Pulsar Project
Management Committee (PMC).

Yubiao Feng has proven to be an invaluable asset to our community, consistently
showcasing dedication and active engagement through substantial contributions.
Beyond his noteworthy technical input, Yubiao plays a crucial role in
meticulously reviewing pull requests, thereby ensuring the overall excellence
of our project. We eagerly anticipate and appreciate his ongoing contributions.
On behalf of the Pulsar PMC, we extend a heartfelt welcome and congratulations
to Yubiao Feng.

Sincerely,
Mattison