Hello folks,

I'm pretty new here, while I were trying to run command "mvn clean install
-DskipTests" on project source code I got an error as below:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
com.github.splunk.lightproto:lightproto-maven-plugin:0.4:generate (default) on
project pulsar-common: Failed to generate lightproto code for
[C:\pulsar\pulsar-common\src\main\proto\PulsarApi.proto,
C:\pulsar\pulsar-common\src\main\proto\PulsarMarkers.proto]: Failed to write
serializer for field: uınt64 -> [Help 1].

I couldn't figure out why it happens, I'm on a Windows machine, I wonder if
that is the reason.

Many thanks in advance.