Hi all,

When I ran unit tests for the pulsar-client-cpp repo, which uses
`apachepulsar/pulsar:latest` image to start a standalone, I found the
tests failed and the following error [1]:

```
standalone The requested image's platform (linux/arm64) does not match
the detected host platform (linux/amd64/v3) and no specific platform
was requested
```

It seems the 3.0.2 image [2] was only built for the arm64 platform. I
think there is something wrong with the steps to build the image. It
breaks the CI for pulsar-client-cpp repo, as well as any other repo
that depends on the latest image. We should fix the image and push it
again.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-cpp/actions/runs/7078043224/job/19263093582?pr=360
[2]