Hi Penghui

>I'm sorry, I don't fully understand your point here. What is the "support
replication on message and topic level"?

>As I understand, are the `allowed-clusters` and `replication-clusters` more
concise options?

Pulsar support set replication-cluster for per message.
After this proposal, the `replication-clusters` at the topic/namespace
level could be the default value when the message level is not set, and
`allowed-clusters` could be the constraint when setting
`replication-cluster` for the message level.

I am struggling with whether we should introduce message level into the
title of this proposal.
Do you have any suggestions for the title of the proposal?

BR,
Xiangying