Hi, Ruihong

Thanks for your proposal.
I wonder whether we should abort all the transactions one client creates
when the client crushes.
For example, a process builds a Pulsar client and creates a transaction by
this client to do some operations.
If the process crushes, the transaction cannot be committed or aborted.

In this case, aborting the transaction automatically when the client is
crushed may be more helpful than aborting them after restarting.

BR,
Xiangying