Hello all,

The vote to release Apache Pulsar Helm Chart version 3.2.0 based on
3.2.0-candidate-3 is now closed.

The vote PASSED with 3 binding "+1", 0 non-binding "+1" and 0 "-1" votes:

"+1" Binding votes:

- PengHui Li
- Lari Hotari
- Jiwei Guo

I'll continue with the release process and the release announcement will follow
shortly.

Thanks,

Lari