Hi Pulsar Devs,

This is my first message to this list, but I've been subscribed,
following/reading this list for a few years.  Haven't seen many of these
types of messages, but imagine it is not unwelcomed [ often good for
developers to get a feel for potential colleagues and users ].

I am now looking to get started to really evaluate adopting Pulsar through
my role as Architect at ChartBoost <https://www.chartboost.com/>, an adtech
company.  Most relevant, by way of introduction and competencies, I have
been working on Google Cloud Platform deeply for years, and am a committer
for Apache Beam [ mentioning since relevant to 'streaming' ;-p ] and am
involved in a number of other OSS projects in various capacities.

I expect that we'll rely on StreamNative to manage our Pulsar operations.
Though  utilizing and likely extending the integrations with core GCP
tooling will certainly be of interest to us.

Assuming eval goes as well, I'll be on the lookout to find ways to help as
sensible and useful, contributing likely by way of any lacking
documentation, sharing the good word of uses/successes [ writeups, talks,
etc ], and addressing lacking features when needed.

Cheers,
Austin