Dear Apache Pulsar Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to extend my
congratulations to every one of you on the launch of the 3.2.0 release.

While the detailed release notes provide an exhaustive list of the changes,
I believe it would greatly benefit our users to have a quick snapshot of
the key innovations and enhancements this release brings.

To this end, I would like to suggest publishing a blog post that follows
the format we used for the previous release. This post aims to highlight
the main new features and improvements in an accessible manner.

I have taken the initiative to draft a preliminary version of this post and
submitted it as a pull request here:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-site/pull/788

I would be incredibly grateful for your feedback on this proposal. Please
feel free to leave your comments and suggestions directly on the pull
request so we can refine the post together.

Since it has now been 7 days since the release, I would like the blog to be
published by Wednesday at the latest.

I’m looking forward to your feedback!

Best,

Julien