> Can you please share some pointers ?

Only `org.apache.pulsar.shell.ShellCommandsProvider#getJCommander` uses
jcommander API. I need to use picocli instead of jcommander, or add a new
method.

Using picocli instead of jcommander will reduce some code, but it will
break the signature of some methods. I need to carefully study how to do it.

This thread is just a preliminary idea to replace jcommander, and I will
write a PIP later.

Thanks,
Zixuan

Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com> 于2024年2月23日周五 22:59写道: