Asaf and Dave, thank you for your responses.

The proposed version menu  structure  looks good to me:
- Next
- active versions still in support
- Others

If there will be no more input, I’m going to submit the PR in the upcoming week.

I updated the redirect and the release process instructions. Please review the
PR:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-site/pull/836

Best,
Kiryl