Hello,

I would like to start a voting thread for PIP-351: [improve][pip] PIP-351:
Additional options for Pulsar-Test client to support KeyStore based TLS by
shasank112001 · Pull Request #22694 · apache/pulsar
(github.com)<https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/22694>

Its implementation PR can be found here:  [improve][misc] KeyStores can now be
utilised for performance testing by shasank112001 · Pull Request #22692 ·
apache/pulsar (github.com)<https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/22692>

The original Issue I created for this can be found here: Add parameters for
KeyStore TLS in Pulsar test client · Issue #22678 · apache/pulsar
(github.com)<https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/22678>

The discussion thread for this can be found here : [DISCUSS] PIP-351:
Additional options for Pulsar-Test client to support KeyStore based TLS-Apache
Mail Archives<https://lists.apache.org/thread/rlyjkyvmdkjors0oq63k7gwb33prw4hv>

Regards,
Shasank