Hello,

With this PIP, and the PR related to it, I have added all options for keystore
type and trust store type as well, which can take in values for both JKS and
PKCS12.

As underneath, we depend on the Pulsar Client and Admin Client which already
support both these keystores, the support for JKS and PKCS12 are both added
together with the PR.

Regards,
Shasank