Hi Jie,

I support the PIP but there are something we need to consider:
OpenTelemetry-javagent[1] and Apache Skywalking-javaagent[2] enhanced
`SendCallback` to monitor sending messages, if we change the method sign,
the java-agents can't work.
It will be great that you can make it compatible, or, we have to push PRs
to OpenTelemetry/Skywalking to fix it.

Links:
[1]
https://github.com/open-telemetry/opentelemetry-java-instrumentation/blob/main/instrumentation/pulsar/pulsar-2.8/javaagent/src/main/java/io/opentelemetry/javaagent/instrumentation/pulsar/v2_8/ProducerImplInstrumentation.java
[2]
https://github.com/dao-jun/skywalking-java/blob/main/apm-sniffer/apm-sdk-plugin/pulsar-common/src/main/java/org/apache/skywalking/apm/plugin/pulsar/common/SendCallbackInterceptor.java

Thanks,
Tao Jiuming