Hello All,

I had submitted PIP-337 a few months ago regarding customizing the
generation of SSL Context and SSL Engine. Based on past community feedback,
I have made the required modifications in the PIP.

PIP link: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/22016

Please can the community help review the PIP again and provide additional
feedback.

Best regards,
Apurva Telang

--